Relationships That Satisfy Instead of Stress
When people ask me what I do I tell them:
“I help people navigate the inevitable curve balls and difficult circumstances that life throws their way. We often end up talking about relationship dynamics because that’s a place many people get triggered and feel unable to shift the patterns”
They usually follow up by asking me excitedly how I do that exactly…
“My approach works from the inside out by addressing old patterns and unconscious beliefs. I offer my clients a combination of both practical tools and spiritual insights. I teach vital skills around Relationships, Emotional Intelligence, Confidence and Mindfulness they take some time to learn and implement but have the power to take your life and relationships to new levels of wellbeing”
I’m Heather Lyon, as you’ve noticed relationships are kinda my jam. Helping my clients improve the dysfunction in their lives and get a serious dose of self-esteem in the process is what lights me up. The cherry on top is that all of their relationships improve in the process.
And when it comes to delivering calm, confidence and clarity for my clients, I’m the real deal. Our conversations are bound to spark deep insights and profound healing.
- I’m a certified coach through the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), which is basically the Harvard of coach training programs.
- I have worked with hundreds of women (and a few savvy men) to improve their love-lives, family dynamics, build confidence, reduce stress/anxiety and most importantly, build a loving relationship with themselves.
- My easy to implement wisdom has been featured, among others on Guys Guys Radio, Huffington Post, MakeUporBreakUp.com, YourTango and Ladies Home Journal.
- I am a linguist and speak the language of love (French) fluently. Oui, c’est vrai.
- I am trained in the Enneagram and use this powerful tool to create deep shifts from the inside out.
- I am an ryt-500 certified yoga instructor and lead meditation and InnerYoga experiences regularly.
- When I’m not speaking to wonderful groups about relationship dynamics, emotional intelligence, confidence, mindfulness and working one-on-one with clients to improve their reality, you can find me trying out the new foodie spots in SF with my hubby, hiking/snuggling with my pack of 3 rescue pups and if I’m not doing either of those things I’m probably on my yoga mat.
- Still curious..?
- I’m a dork for design… I have a fantasy pinterest board for every room in my house. I get a stack of interior design magazines delivered to my door each month. Saturday mornings are spent devouring them over coffee.
- I have a passion for fashion… In my 20’s I worked in fashion and left the industry in order to pursue my passion for creating what I call “InnerBling” but listen “outerbling” can be nice too, I’m pretty sure you can be smart and spiritual, and still strutt your stuff in killer heels. Just sayin’.
- I learned my first, second language, Finnish, before I was 5. And went on to learn Dutch, French, German and Italian. And still speak Dutch and French fluently.
- I grew up in Europe for the most part. Hence the languages.
- I’m a total health nut. I spend a lot of time researching alternative healing modalities (my friends joke that I should have an honorary degree in naturopathic/holistic heath) and have a stable of trusted practitioners that I turn to for physical, emotional, mental and spiritual support. I also eat veggies at every meal, avoid sugar and take about a million supplements a day, I love it!
- I’m usually listening to a podcast. The Ted Radio Hour is one of my fave’s, also Dear Sugar Radio.
- I grew up without a TV in the house, books were my best friend and still are. I also really like a good show now too…
- I’ve traveled the world and been to a lot of exotic places, like Alaska, Morocco, Russia, Greece and Tahiti, I’ve been all over Europe and visited most of the states but I’ve never been to NYC! I know, crazy!
as seen on